GLASS FACADE EF, fully-integrated platform for media facade projection
on the glass-faced building.
A transparent mesh screen for using hologram
Patent number : 10-1582164
Projection 3D hologram contents on glass-faced building
|Maximum length||30M||Transmissivity (Reflectivity)||75.7%(19.2%)|
|Projection method||Front projection||Film pattern||Hexa|
|Application environment||Attaching on the glass to project on|
- Creating value to various spaces
- Turning a existing building into media facade as an attractive landmark
- The world's first technology
- It can be possible to become a landmark using the new material and technology receiving attention to attract many customers and online social networks.
- Easy maintenance
- Energy saving
- Semi-permanent of lifespan
- Easy repair and maintenance
- Great synergy effect on the glass-faced building in wide range of venues with the media facade projection
- Providing shatter- resistant feature with broken glass
- Improvement in durability of waterproof, dustproof, windshield, flame retardant, heat resisting, wetproof, impact, etc.
- Long-term economic benefits of its high durability
Let’s get started
and begin working together!